Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Current Addiction

I never thought I would appreciate tea but now, I just don't appreciate it because I love it! Thanks to Serenitea, I now have lesser cravings for coffee and that is one step closer to a healthier lifestyle. Aside from that, a large drink at Serenitea only costs around Php105 compared to a tall frappuccino at SB. It is like hitting 2 birds with one stone!

But of course, everything has to be in moderation. Even if it is cheaper than my usual purchase, it will still be bad for my wallet. Thanks to my evil step sister, Milca, I am enjoying my favorite Okinawa Milk Tea for free as I write this post.

Milca enjoying her drink - Okinawa with pearl and crystals, 25% sweetness

And this is how I like mine - same with Milca's but with a higher percentage of sweetness at 50%


I would also recommend Hokkaido and Strawberry Toffee but for now, I'll stick with Okinawa. I'm addicted and I just can't get enough. =P

2 comments:

  1. A lot of good reviews about Serenitea. I wish it were near Makati para I can sample its taste. Pag napadpad sa bandang north, I'll look for it. =)

    ReplyDelete