Wednesday, July 6, 2011

=)

I hate it when I am looking forward to a specific day because time seems to tick away slower than usual. I know I am supposed to enjoy every minute that passes by but I just can't help but look forward to Friday. It is a special day for me, I am gonna spend time with tatay...

I feel excited but honestly, I feel a bit scared as well. Wouldn't it be awkward? What are we gonna talk about? Will he be interested in my stories? Although we see each other from time to time, we haven't really talked much. But still, a big part of me misses him a lot. That is why I am excited to see him and spend some time with him.

Hopefully, we'll have some pictures together. Now that I think about it., the only pictures that I have with my tatay are those taken when I was still a baby. So, aside from having a great time with him, my goal is also to have our pictures taken, and that is definitely something worth sharing.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to see that you're posting again. =) Will wait for your pics. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Trish! Yeah it's been a while since my last post noh? Tamad mode eh..but I will try my best to post more often, I missed writing. =)

    ReplyDelete