Thursday, July 7, 2011

Smile!

Here's an unsolicited advice for you. You might think that you are in the pedestal and that you think you know it all. But at the end of the day, we should accept the fact that yeah, shit happens but its not just about the end result, it is also how you handled it. If you wronged someone, don't be proud of it but instead, humble yourself. I may be a heartless bitch to you but the truth of the matter is, I understand. I am a woman, not a little girl like you.

I stood up for myself, I remained respectful of others, and that is why I got his lasting admiration and respect in return. I may crack every now and then but I will never break so while you keep on trying, I will keep on smiling.

4 comments:

  1. never ever play games with a girl who knows how to play it better!! nyahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the smiling part. =) It does wonders, not just to you but to others, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping and praying that whatever this is will be fixed, if not sooner, at least, later. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous - u got that right. hahaha bring it. =P

    @Tricia - that's what i do best, smiling even when people do me wrong. Payback's a bitch. =D Thanks gurl, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete