Friday, August 7, 2009

Mixed Emotions


My initial plan was just to post a video of our band, Window 3, performing at the AU FRESH Party and perhaps write a brief article alongside it. But upon watching the video, I got frustrated, my eyes hurt and my head ached because I was trying to focus my eyes to the video which was, well, out of focus.


Though I must admit that I need an "Idiot's Guide to Editing Videos", I tried in vain to make our video a bit more pleasing to be looked at. And so, I started editing with the thought, "If others can, so can I!" Haha!

I know its not really great (yeah really, I know!) but I am just so proud that I was able to make my first video editing project. And of course, I am proud of my bros -- Sir Hanz, Sir Joms and Sir Lou, that I now share with you one of our performances during a school event.

I chose to post this particular song because this might be the last performance of the band with me as the vocalist. But knowing how good these guys are with their instruments, they still have a long way to go. So with this, I am also expressing my gratitude that I became a part of their group. Thank you and carry on with the music. Like what Sir Hanz always say, "Rakenrawl!"

Here is Window 3, doing what we love most... (I think! =D)




4 comments:

  1. Wow! I miss hearing you sing. You still have a wonderful voice. :)

    I miss you!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks! Glad you enjoyed it though the video was a bit amateurish haha! I miss you too...let's get together soon, ayt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you sis.. pagpapamisa namin pag alis mo.. with matching pink ribbons and pink underwares

    rakenrowl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha busit ka sir hanz! gusto ko mag pink headband kayong 3 pag gumora na ko. tapos sayaw kayo ng nobadi nobadi batchu!!! =P

    ReplyDelete