Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my world, my music...

I love to sing. Singing has always been my passion eversince I was a kid. I can say it's a good thing that singing loves me too, haha. That is why I am so glad that amidst the stress that my job brings, I still have my music.

Let me share to you a video which my brother,
Lawstude, uploaded in You Tube. He has already featured this video in his blog in a post titled "The Rocker and the Roller"...I think that was my first exposure in the blogworld. Hope you enjoy this...



That was our cover of the song "Suntok sa Buwan" by the band Session Road. That was also the first gig of Window 3, my band, which took place during one of our school's event. The band members of Window 3 are Hanz on drums, Joms on guitar and Lou on bass. You will see more of us on my upcoming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment