Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So, here I go again. I tend to write when I am emotional. 


I am supposed to be finishing up a very important paper and its already close to midnight but I am still not even halfway through it. So instead of doing research and doing the serious stuff, I thought of checking my blog and upon seeing the pink theme, I got inspired, haha!


Just recently, we received news that 2 officemates, who are also my friends, are leaving. Why? I choose not to discuss that but it was a movement that most of us did not take very well. Everything's alright but it just felt sad that although we would remain friends, we won't be seeing each other often - at least not everyday. 


I am just glad that although we have worked for only a few months, I have gotten to know such good people and have gained more friends. We worked well as a team, and for us, we were the dream team.


Chino and Joan - I'll miss working with you. See you around buddies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment