Friday, January 22, 2010

Preview to our Davao Adventure


Last December, one of my best buds came home to the Philippines for vacation. She has been working in Dubai for quite a while that's why we (peers) got excited and planned for an adventure. We have been friends since high school and though we always had our bonding moments, Davao was our first out of town trip. And as expected, it was nothing but FUN, FUN, FUN!!! And yeah, there was a bit of drama too. Haha!


I was supposed to make a post right after the trip but because of the holiday season and all, I became too busy and preoccupied to do that.


Davao is pretty much a laid-back place but there are lots of activities to be done. One activity that I was dreading to do was the white water rafting. As in I was really scared! But thankfully, my friends encouraged me to face my fear and I had one helluva great time!


The thrill, the excitement, the adrenaline rush...love it!




More adventure and pictures on my next post. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. She! Happy New Year to you =D Wow! enjoy =D miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trish! Hapinyunyur! hehe..hay i miss u too..i might be back in manila soon.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete