Sunday, October 4, 2009

Asians Rock!


When the show Jewel in the Palace was aired on television, I heard some comments from people I know that I look like the lead character there. Well, I should be flattered because Jang Geum looks beautiful! Hahaha!

I would like to share a computer graphic made by a friend of mine from Japan. He is one of my students at RareJob and he is really a genius when it comes to these kinds of stuff. He even made a robot of Jang Geum and as I am writing this post, people are now reading a feature article about Shunya Susuki on today's issue of the New Sunday Times. Great job Shunya!

Anyway, here I am portraying the role of Jang Geum. Haha!



Shishi as Jang Geum

The real Jang Geum.

We meet people who inspire us with their great abilities and I can say that Shunya is one of the people that I admire. It feels great knowing him and his talent and I am proud of what he has achieved so far. You may visit his link to check on more of his works. (Earth Friendly! My Works by Shunya Susuki)

2 comments: